Nano-coatings are durable and long lasting protective polymers for your vehicle’s interior and exterior. Using nanotechnology, these coatings are the latest surface protection products on the market. Nano-coatings have been developed for paint, glass, plastic, leather, and metal.
What is Nanotechnology?
Nanoscience and nanotechnology are the study and application of atoms and molecules. They are applied in fields such as chemistry, biology, physics, materials science, and engineering. As related to cars, Nanotechnology offers increased shine, UV protection, temperature resistance and hardness.
Why apply a Nano-Coating?
Why not? Compared with wax and sealants, coatings offer the highest protection against UV rays and the harsh elements. Coatings can be considered as another layer of clear-coat on top of your vehicle’s original clear-coat, adding strength, hardness, and durability.
With a nano-coating, your car stays cleaner, longer. Your car is easier and quicker to wash. Noticeably, your paint keeps that deep glass-like shine.
*Paint Correction Required (For the best results, the paint should be in the best possible state.)
- Protective barrier for paint, glass, wheels and trim
- Creates an intense gloss and glass like shine
- Extreme slickness which repels dust, dirt and mud
- Makes cleaning easier
- Longer lasting than traditional wax or sealant
- Resistance to Wash Induced Marring
- Minor swirl and scratch filling abilities
- Repels water, oils, dirt, and other contaminants
- UV Protection
- Resists dirt, stains, bird droppings, and water spots